Things to Do
Bored? We Doubt It
There is no shortage of things to do in the Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati area. Activities - both on and off campus - will entertain, and help you grow as a student and a person.
From Community Connections to the Recreation Center, NKU offers ways to help the community and help yourself.
But you can also attend music and theater performances, athletic events and more - from NKU's own Bank of Kentucky Center to off-campus sites.
Our new Student Union will also offer the perfect place for students to grab a coffee, grab a nap, or hang out with friends.
With so much culture here -- and surrounding -- NKU, we feel it's a necessity to experience what both the school and the entire region have to offer.
More To Do
One local journalist came up with this "Top 10 Things To Do in the NKY/Cincinnati area":
- Play Some Cornhole.
- Take in a Reds or Bengals game.
- Grab some Skyline Chili. Or Gold Star Chili. Or any kind of chili.
- Go to the Museum Center at Union Terminal or the Cincinnati Art Museum.
- Ski the slopes at Perfect North.
- Utilize the river. Walk beside it. Take a boat ride on it.
- Taste the ribs at Montgomery Inn. Presidents have eaten there. You should too.
- Two words: King's Island.
- Visit Hofbrauhaus Newport and the shops at the Levee.
- Try some Graeter's ice cream. Yum.