Be a Part of Something Big
You want the best possible preparation for your future. At NKU, you'll get an outstanding academic experience with the advantages of a highly respected large institution and the benefits of personalized attention.
- NKU offers 68 bachelor's degrees, six associate degrees, 23 graduate programs, three Juris Doctor, a Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree, as well as 29 graduate certificates.
- The average class size is 24 students-including first-year general education courses-and the student/teacher ratio is 18:1, so you'll engage in lively classroom interactions.
- NKU's first-year programs have received national recognition for making the transition to college life easier for incoming students.
- NKU's world-renowned faculty are esteemed scholars and truly dedicated teachers. All classes are taught by full- or part-time faculty, not graduate teaching assistants.
- NKU's modern campus, recognized for being one of the most disability-friendly in the country, offers state-of-the-art facilities, including the region's largest and most technologically advanced science center.
- NKU offers multiple program options so that all types of students - traditional, non-traditional, graduate, full-time, and part-time - can achieve their educational goals.
- NKU's Honors Program offers qualifying students opportunities to explore subjects in depth in small seminar classes.